During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 322 complaints.
1) File 2019-3449, 3452: Police were called to a site in the 200 block of Dogwood Street, Parksville, on April 14th, for a reported break and enter. Caller reported material was being removed from a construction site.
2) File 2019-3455: A business reported a break-in on April 14th in the 600 block of First Street, Qualicum Beach. There was $800 damage was done to an electrical room however nothing was reportedly stolen.
3) File 2019-3456: On April 14th a business in the 600 block of Primrose Street, Qualicum Beach, was broken into overnight. Entry was gained by smashing a glass door. The investigation is continuing.
4) File 2019-3458: A resident reported the theft of cash from two unlocked vehicles in the 500 block of Rowan Drive, Qualicum Beach, on April 14th.
5) File 2019-3459: Report on April 14th of an unlocked vehicle being rummaged through in the 500 block of Rye Road, Qualicum Beach. Nothing was reportedly stolen.
6) File 2019-3461: An unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Mill Road, Qualicum Beach, was rummaged through in the early hours of April 14th. Money was reportedly stolen.
7) File 2019-3465: It was reported money and an iPod was taken from an unlocked motor vehicle on April 14th in the 500 block of Birch Avenue, Qualicum Beach.
8) File 2019-3470: Two unlocked vehicles were rummaged through in the 600 block of Spruce Street, Qualicum Beach, as reported on April 14th. The only thing reported missing were registration papers for one of the vehicles.
9) File 2019-3471: A break and enter was reported in the 200 block of Corfield Street, Parksville, on April 14th. Thieves damaged a fence and entered a shed on the property.
10) File 2019-3497: A truck was reportedly stolen from a property in the 1000 block of Tara Crescent, Parksville, on April 15th. Vehicle was unlocked and the keys had been left inside.
11) File 2019-3498: An unlocked vehicle was rummaged through in the 700 block of Camas Way, Parksville, on April 15th. Nothing was reportedly stolen or damaged but a sealed case of beer was found on the property.
12) File 2019-3506: On April 15th it was reported two unlocked vehicles were rummaged through in the 300 block of Hirst Avenue, Parksville. Only thing reported missing were breath mints.
13) File 2019-3508: In the 1400 block of Breezeway Place, Parksville, a theft from an unlocked motor vehicle was reported on April 15th. Reportedly stolen were a passport, binoculars, gift cards, narcan kit and loose change.
14) File 2019-3517: Reported on April 15th that sometime over the last week a Champion 7800 watt generator was stolen from a property in the 2100 block of Errington Road, Errington.
15) File 2019-3525: A resident reported on April 15th that overnight, a vehicle in the 500 block of Willow Street, Parksville, was rummaged through. Reported stolen were keys, phone charger and change.
16) File 2019-3527: On April 15th an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Larkspur Place, Parksville, was rummaged through with an unknown amount of property taken.
17) File 2019-3551: RCMP were called on April 16th to report a business in the 900 block of Church Road, Parksville, advising of a break and enter. Reported stolen were an iMac computer, Apple accessories, a key lock box, a laptop and a Canon camera.
18) File 2019-3555: On April 16th RCMP received a report of a break and enter to a business in the 700 block of Memorial Avenue, Qualicum Beach. Items reportedly stolen were cash, alcohol, food and hardware.
19) File 2019-3567: An unlocked vehicle in the 3500 block of Outrigger Road, Nanoose Bay, was reportedly rummaged through on or about April 16th. Reportedly stolen were keys, a briefcase, personal identification and a cell phone.
20) File 2019-3596: An alarm was received from a business in the 100 block of Island Highway East, Parksville, on April 17th. Entry was gained by damaging a lock on an entrance door.
21) File 2019-3605: Two unlocked vehicles in the 500 block of Crescent Road, Qualicum Beach, were breached on or about April 17th. Reported stolen was a Garmin GPS and money.
22) File 2019-3606: Two unlocked vehicles in the 700 block of West Ridge Way, Qualicum Beach, were reported rummaged through on April 17th. Reported stolen were a leather wallet, pocket knife, hunting knife and a blue case iPod Nano.
23) File 2019-3611: On April 17th it was reported that items were stolen from property in the 1200 block of Rathtrevor Road, Parksville. Items reportedly stolen included rakes, yard tools, deer camera, and motion lights.
24) File 2019-3614: On April 17th a merchant in the 2300 block of Alberni Highway, Coombs, reported a door alarm went off and empty hangers were reported near the front door.
25) File 2019-3616: A shed was broken into in the 200 block of Corfield Street, Parksville, on or about April 17th. There was damage to a fence on the property in addition to loss of a Costco style gas pressure washer.
26) File 2019-3653: An unlocked vehicle was reportedly entered in the 100 block of Denman Drive, Qualicum Beach, on April 18th. No damage to the vehicle however a “Swiss Gear” wallet reportedly taken.
27) File 2019-3656: Major damage and theft from a business in the 100 block of Fourth Avenue, Qualicum Beach, reported on April 18th. Reportedly stolen were over $2,500 of Weiser electronic dead bolts.
28) File 2019-3661: Loose change was reportedly stolen from two unlocked vehicles in the 500 block of Juniper Drive, Qualicum Beach, on or about April 18th.
29) File 2019-3662: Loose change was reportedly stolen from two unlocked vehicles in the 200 block of Saturna Drive, Qualicum Beach, on or about April 18th.
30) File 2019-3663: Reported to RCMP on April 18th that overnight a concrete half-moon lawn ornament was taken from a property in the 1000 block of Osprey Way, Parksville.
31) File 2019-3678: Reported on April 18th that an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Quatina Road, Qualicum Beach, was rummaged through. Missing were an emergency kit, earthquake kit and change.
32) File 2019-3681: A men’s black Schwinn 18 speed bicycle with twisted style handlebars was reported stolen on or about April 18th in the 100 block of Hickey Avenue, Parksville.
33) File 2019-3690: A truck was stolen in the 1200 block of Sunrise Drive, Parksville, on April 18th. The truck had a welding box containing a welder, spools, torches and tanks.
34) File 2019-3711: A Toronto Maple Leafs hat was the only item reported missing from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Redwood Drive, Qualicum Beach, as reported on April 19th.
Please phone 9-1-1 If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers @ 1-800-222-8477.