During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 213 complaints.
1) File 2021-12759: A small fire was reported overnight behind a commercial business in the 1000 block of Bellevue Road, Parksville, on December 5th. No damage to business.
2) File 2021-12762: A business was vandalized in the 2300 block of Alberni Highway, Coombs, on December 5. Tables were overturned and a small fire was noted to have been lit.
3) File 2021-12783: A trespasser were reported in the 2300 block of Alberni Highway, Coombs, on December 8. Noted missing was fresh produce and two flashlights.
4) File 2021-12784: Credit cards were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Dunbar Way, Parksville, on December 6. A female subject was arrested and charges are being recommended.
5) File 2021-12796: A mitre saw was reported stolen in the 700 block of Englishman River Road, Errington, on December 6th. A male subject was arrested and charges are being recommended.
6) File 2021-12829: Money was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Namaqua Road, Qualicum Beach, on December 7.
7) File 2021-12852: A 400 lb ornamental cannon was reported stolen from a property in the 1600 block Strougler Road, Nanoose Bay, on December 8.
8) File 2021-12857: Two 100 foot Christmas light display extension cords were reported stolen in the 1000 block of Resort Drive, Parksville, on December 8. Decorations were also noted disturbed.
9) File 2021-800219: BC plate LJ745P was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 2600 block of Northwest Bay road, Nanoose Bay, on December 8.
10) File 2021-12891: A vehicle was reported torched in the 3300 block of Grafton Road, Errington, on December 9. The vehicle was originally stolen a few days earlier from Parksville.
11) File 2021-12895: A portable GPS was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Anson place, Qualicum beach, on December 9.
12) File 2021-12897: Christmas lights were reported vandalized for a second time in the 700 block of Canyon Crescent, Qualicum Beach, December 9.
13) File 2021-12899: A residential break-and-enter was reported in the 1400 block of Edwin Road, Qualicum Beach, December 9. A male subject was arrested and charges are being recommended.
14) File 2021-12944: A small fire believe to be lit for warmth was discovered outside a business in the 100 block of Morison Street, Parksville, on December 11. There were no damages.
15) File 2021-12948: A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle on Memorial Drive, Qualicum Beach, on December 10.
If you see a crime in progress phone 9-1-1. Crimes of a less serious nature that are not in progress may be reported online.
The Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number is 250-248-6111. The detachment is located at 421 Pym Street North, Parksville, with public business hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, except holidays