During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 278 complaints.
1) File 2019-5659: An unlocked vehicle in the 1300 block of Alberni Highway, Parksville, was reportedly entered with a wallet containing credit cards and $600 cash stolen.
2) File 2019-5661: A business break and enter was reported on June 2nd in the 100 block of Craig Street, Parksville. The male thief cut off a dead bolt to the business causing an estimated $100 in damage, stole approximately $150 in loose change and $200 in small hand tools.
3) File 2019-5671: An unlocked vehicle was rummaged through with insurance papers reported missing on June 3rd, in the 100 block of Marks Ave, Parksville.
4) File 2019-5675: Reported on June 3rd that an unlocked vehicle had two old black Samsung cell phones stolen in the 400 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville.
5) File 2019-5678: On June 3rd two vehicles were rummaged through in the 400 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville. There was no damage to vehicles with spare change reported stolen.
6) File 2019-5684: Several tubes of Mason bees, valued at $50, were reported stolen from a property in the 700 block of Canyon Crescent Road, Qualicum Beach, on June 3rd.
7) File 2019-5692: A business in the 100 block of Fern Road East, Qualicum Beach, reported a vehicle had its fuel tank drilled and gas removed. No estimate on damage costs.
8) File 2019-5699: Reported on June 3rd that an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville, was rummaged through with nothing reported missing.
9) File 2019-5703: Reported on June 3rd that a vehicle was rummaged through in the 700 block of Humphrey Road, Parksville, with lose change removed and two bottles of medication left behind.
10) File 2019-5704: On June 3rd a building in the 3200 block of Melon Road, Qualicum Beach, was unlawfully entered. Reported stolen were a Stihl Hedge Trimmer, Echo Pole Saw and Stihl Weed Trimmer.
11) File 2019-5706: An unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville, was reported rummaged through. No damage and nothing reported stolen.
12) File 2019-5712: An outbuilding was reported broken into in the 500 block of Fourneau Way, Parksville, on June 3rd. Reported stolen were eight firearms and three electric Scotty down riggers worth an estimated value of $4,000.
13) File 2019-5714: An unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Pioneer Crescent, Parksville, was reported ransacked on June 3rd. A small amount of change, a book of matches and a lighter were noted as missing.
14) File 2019-5771: A resident reported on June 5th, that a Scotty 1101 electric down riggers were stolen off a boat in the 1500 block of Sunrise Drive, Parksville.
15) File 2019-5795: Insurance papers and Foster Grant sunglasses were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Imperial Drive, Parksville, on June 6th.
16) File 2019-5846: An unlocked vehicle was reported rummaged through in the 900 block of Riley Road, Parksville, on June 7th. Nothing was reported taken.
17) File 2019-5847: Four bikes, a laptop and a cell phone were reported stolen from an RV parked on Lee Road, Parksville, on June 7th.
18) File 2019-5867: A front BC license plate, HN 3805, was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Lee Avenue, Parksville, on June 7th.
19) File 2019-5892: A resident in the 900 block of Kasba Circle, Parksville, reported that a wallet was stolen from a vehicle with a window open on June 8th
20) File 2019-5902: A business in the 1100 block of Lee Road East, Parksville, reported a male entered the employee lunch room and stole money on June 8th.
21) File 2019-5912: An unlocked vehicle in the 600 block of Tilba Terrace, Parksville, was reported rummaged through with a wallet stolen on June 8th. Most of the cards contained in the wallet were recovered.