During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 291 complaints.
1) File 2019-2899: A resident reported on March 31st, in the 600 block of Foxtail Avenue, Parksville, that an unlocked vehicle had been rummaged through. Nothing was reportedly damaged or stolen.
2) File 2019-2902: A resident reported on March 31st, in the 200 block of Chestnut Street, Parksville, that an unlocked vehicle was entered and contents were thrown on the driveway. Nothing was reportedly stolen.
3) File 2019-2914: A resident reported on March 31st, in the 300 block of Jensen Avenue East, Parksville, of an unlocked vehicle being rummaged through and a blue Tenandale bicycle was stolen.
4) File 2019-2944: On April 1st a resident in the 1900 block of Sea Lion Crescent, Nanoose Bay, reported the theft of gas and a red/grey 2017 Honda EZ Walk lawn mower valued at $800 from their property.
5) File 2019-2980: A resident reported on April 2nd, in the 400 block of Aurora Street, Parksville, that an unlocked vehicle was rummaged through. No damage and nothing reportedly stolen.
6) File 2019-2981: In the 300 block of Peacock Street, Parksville, on April 2nd, an unlocked vehicle was rummaged through overnight. Northing was reportedly stolen.
7) File 2019-2984: A resident in the 100 block of Bagshaw Street, Parksville, reported that numerous unlocked vehicles on the property were entered on April 2nd. Reported stolen was change, papers and a pair of sunglasses.
8) File 20-19-3022: On April 3rd a resident in the 600 block of Ermineskin Avenue, Parksville, reported that a vehicle have been rummaged through and doors were left open. Nothing was reported stolen.
9) File 2019-3020: In the 3200 block of Brooklyn Lane, Qualicum Beach, a resident reported on April 3rd, a break and enter of their residence. Reported stolen were jewelry, consisting of a size 12 yellow gold wedding ring, a silver ring with an eagle, and a coin collection.
10) File 2019-3028, 3029: On April 3rd several unlocked vehicles in the 500 block of Morrison Avenue, Parksville, were entered. The vehicles were not damaged and nothing was reported stolen.
11) File 2019-3031: An unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Morrison Avenue, Parksville, was entered overnight on April 3rd. An Amazon tablet and wallet containing a driver’s license, bank card, loyalty card and cash were reportedly stolen.
Please phone 9-1-1 If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers.