1) File 2018-12293: November 2nd, while attending an incident an Officer observed a smashed front glass door at a business in the 100 block Hirst Ave E, Parksville.
2) File 2018-12203: November 2nd, a resident reported that there was a large amount of garbage, shopping carts and needles left on the Plumber side of Englishmen River at the Orange Bridge, Parksville. Police attended and a makeshift homeless camp was located nearby.
3) File 2018-12330: November 3rd, 2018, a resident reported the theft of two mountain bikes. Bike 1) Men’s Giant Reign orange with yellow accents. Bike 2) Women’s Liv (Giant) HAIL green with red accents. Bikes were stored at 1400 block Grafton Ave, Errington. The bikes were have been recovered.
4) File 2018-12370: November 4th, an owner reported to the Oceanside RCMP the theft of a bike from their restaurant over night at 500 block Island Hwy E, Parksville. The outdoor patio was broken into and an old red bike was stolen.
5) File 2018-12385: November 5th, an owner reported to the Oceanside RCMP of a Break and Enter into their shop at 3100 block Alberni Hwy, Qualicum Beach, on the night of November 3rd. Owner said the front door was pried open with tools and items such as winches, chain saws and batteries which were taken out of the shop.
6) File 2018- 12397: November 5th, report that a red Norco Mountain bike had gone missing from a deck located in the 700 block Island Highway in Parksville.
7) File 2018-12434: November 6th, a resident reported their vehicle front passenger side window had been smashed and their dive gear was stolen consisting of wet suit, snorkel, fins, mask and survival suit. It happened at Top Bridge, 100 block Allsbrook Road, Parksville.
8) File 2018-12437: November 6th, a ticket was issued under s.81 (1)(a) of the Cannabis Control Licensing Act. This was subsequent to a traffic stop in which a small amount of cannabis was readily accessible to the driver.
9) File 2018-12459: November 7th, a resident reported that someone had stolen the license from their utility trailer while at their lot at 2600 block Ease Side Rd, Horne Lake.
10) File 2018-12465: November 7th, it was reported someone had damaged a Toyota Rav 4. It happened sometime this morning while it was parked outside their house in the 900 block Claymore Road W, Qualicum Beach.
11) File 2018-12526: November 9th a security alarm company reported an alarm at a business located in the 1300 block Alberni Highway. Officers attended and located a smashed front door window.
Please phone 9-1-1- If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:40 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers.