During this time period the Oceanside RCMP received 254 complaints.
1) File 2019-12801: A reported business break and enter resulted in a safe containing cash being stolen in the 100 block of Alberni Highway, Parksville, on November 24th. A suspect has been identified.
2) File 2019-12815: A business break and enter was reported to a yard in the 1100 block of Industrial Way, Parksville, on November 24th. Three people were reported illegally on the property.
3) File 2019-12816: A red ladies bike valued between $2,500 and $3,000 was reported stolen from a property in the 100 block of Memorial Avenue, Qualicum Beach, on November 24th.
4) File 2019-12821: An attempt to break into a building was reported in the in the 100 block of Hirst Avenue East, Parksville, On November 25th.
5) File 2019-12826: It was reported that someone was using a general email account to solicit parents for tuition fees to a variety of fraudulent e-transfer and bank accounts. A domain located in Panama was identified.
6) File 2019-12829: Change and an inhaler were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 300 block of Fourneau Way, Parksville, on November 25th. There were no signs of forced entry.
7) File 2019-12837: Mail boxes in the 6200 block of Island Highway, West, Bowser, were reported damaged on November 25th. No actual entry gained.
8) File 2019-12870: A Toshiba laptop was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Arrowsmith Way, Parksville, on November 26th.
Please phone 9-1-1- If you see a crime in progress. Should you have information regarding an incident please phone the Oceanside RCMP non-emergency number at 250-248-6111 during regular office hours 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM weekdays except holidays, outside of business hours phone 250-248-6111 extension 7, or phone Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.