1) File 2018-11755: October 18th: A resident of the 100 block Finholm St N, Parksville reported vehicles at their residence had been rummaged through. Several thefts from vehicles in this area have already been reported.
1) File 2018-11505: October 11th: A business in the 400 block Island Hwy E, Parksville, reported a suspicious male on the property, yelling at cars leaving the business. Members attended. Subject was told to leave and was cooperative.
1) File 2018-11347: October 6th: Resident reported a break and enter into their storage locker at 1700 block Country Road, Qualicum Beach. Event occurred sometime overnight and thieves took a number of items including a generator, TV and flooring.
1) File 2018-11028: September 27th: Reported to the Oceanside RCMP that their bike was stolen from their work around 800 block Island Hwy W, Parksville. Surveillance video captured a male.
2) File 2018-11061: September 28th: Reported a possible fraud and stolen credit card at a business located 2200 block Alberni Hwy, Coombs.
1) File 2018-10708: September 19, Oceanside RCMP received a complaint a male had just smashed the window of a business on the 100 block of Weld St, Parksville.
1) File 2018-10442: On September 9th, a door alarm was triggered at a business in the 100 block of Craig St, Parksville. Police attended and found the front door lock damaged and the door was unsecured. Merchandise scattered all over the floor at the store front and the restricted back room.
1) File 2018-10119 September 3rd, Resident reported that in the last 24-48 hours, their white 2007 Honda CRV125 motorcycle was stolen from outside of their house, located on Island Highway West, Qualicum Beach.
1) File 18-7388 July 7, a theft was reported that occurred the night prior at 6 p.m., in front of the Shopper’s Drug Mart in Parksville. A young man had parked his bike at that location in order to attend work. An unknown male took both tires off the bicycle and stole them. They are described as 27.5 inch Maxxis brand mountain bike tires. They have disks on them and are valued at $500 to replace.
1) File 2018-7096 July 1, a break and enter with a theft was reported at a residence under construction located at the 1700 Block of Sea Ridge Drive in Nanoose Bay. Contractors arrived at the home discovering that someone had broken the lock on the plywood tool shed and stolen a jobsite stereo, laser level and a drill set.
1) File 18-6221 June 13, early in the morning hours a male suspect attempted to break into a restaurant on Resort Drive in Parksville. The male who could not be identified, tried to pry the door open on the business at 1:30 and 4:30 a.m. The business was fortunately equipped with a high quality door that the suspect could not penetrate.